Credit and Debit Cards
In need of a credit card for you or your employee(s)? With worldwide acceptance, West Central Georgia Bank offers VISA® credit cards for your Business! These Credit Cards can be embossed with your Business Name and the Name of your employee(s), and you can designate your cardholders to have individual spending limits.
“VISA…It’s everywhere you want to be!!!”
Interested in applying for one of our credit cards? Email your request for an application today or pick one up at our locations!
Credit Cards FAQ’s
Lost or Stolen Card
- To report a card lost or stolen, please call 706-647-8951 during banking hours. and during non-banking hours please call 1-800-423-7503.
How can I check my balance?
- You can call us at 706-647-8951 during banking hours. You also can go to mycardstatment.com to review your activity.
How can I make a payment?
- Payments are accepted at West Central Georgia Bank locations as well as the statement address.
The WCGB Business Debit Card offers the same benefits as a WCGB Personal Debit Card PLUS a higher POS (Point-of Sale) Limit allowing you the ease of making payments for your Business. The Business Card also has a different look and color than your Personal Debit Card, making it easier for you to locate in your wallet. The WCG Bank Business Card can be embossed with your Business Name and the Name of your Employee(s). You, as the Business Owner, can set the PIN# so you will have control over each debit card. If you have a Business Account and do not have a Business Debit Card, please contact us to order your card(s).
"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's MasterCard®."
Debit Card FAQ’s
Lost or stolen Card
- To report a card lost or stolen, please call 706-647-8951 during banking hours. If after banking hours please call 706-647-9111, option 3 then option 1.
How do I Change my PIN
- There is a fee of $5.00 every time you reset your PIN. The Fee will be processed the next business day after the PIN change has occurred. To reset your PIN for your debit card call 706-647-9111, option 3 then option 2.
How can I raise my daily Debit Card Limit?
- You must contact us during banking hours to have your card limit raised.
I received a text asking to verify these transactions and now my card does not work. Is this legitimate?
- Our Debit Cards are monitored 24/7 7 days a week by the system. If the system detects unusual activity it will temporarily lock your card while waiting for you to verify the transactions in question. You will receive a text, phone call, and then email in that order. YOU MUST RESPOND TO THE TEXT, PHONE CALL OR EMAIL. IF YOU VERIFY YOU DID NOT MAKE THE TRANSACTION(S), THE CARD WILL BE CANCELLED AND A NEW CARD WILL BE ORDERED. IF YOU VERIFY YOU DID MAKE THE TRANSACTION(S), THE CARD WILL BE UNLOCKED AND READY TO USE.