Small Community Bank has an opening for an Information Technology Assistant. The person must be highly motivated, be able to deal with routine technical problems, have good organization and time management skills, the ability to work with minimal supervision, display effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Provide support, troubleshoot, and monitor all computer applications across a variety of bank equipment
- Primary Contact for all bank applications (Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, etc.) to assist employees and customers on a daily basis
- Perform routine management of Web-Site, Security Systems, ACH Origination and ATMs
- Assist IT Manager with Policies, Procedures, Vendor Management and Asset/Inventory Management
- Process weekly Account Statements and assist with preparing mailing of statements
- Daily processing of postage for outgoing mail
Key Result Areas:
- Attentive and professional response to all internal and external customer service requests
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal banking laws & regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer files and proprietary (physical, electronic, intellectual) Bank property
- Attend training and apply knowledge to daily banking operations
Experience & Education:
An Associate Degree, Technical Degree, or equivalent experience is preferred. Working knowledge or a willingness to learn all responsibilities.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the bank, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving and obtaining information.
Be able to lift up to 25 lbs. Must be capable of climbing/descending stairs. Must be able to operate routine office equipment including telephone, copier, facsimile, and calculator. Must be able to perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day and work indoors in climate-controlled shared work environment. Must be able to work extended hours whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable, and timely attendance and dress in a professional manner.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements:
Must be able to perform job functions independently and with limited supervision. Must work effectively as part of a team. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable manner. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with different personalities from diverse cultures and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org