Welcome to West Central Georgia Bank On-Line! We're located in Thomaston, Georgia, which is nestled snugly in the Pine Mountain Ridge 60 miles south of Atlanta. West Central Georgia Bank was organized in April of 1974 with the premise that our community could be well served by a new, small, locally owned community bank responsive to the needs of the citizens. We want to deliver to the people of Thomaston and surrounding counties good, sound financial services at a fair price, and we want to do it in a warm and personal way. This has always been our basic philosophy, and we try daily to hold true to our marketing image – “the bank with a personality.”
In December 1982, WCG Bancshares, Incorporated was established as the parent holding company of West Central Georgia Bank. We view the holding company structure as desirable for expansion opportunities into both banking and non-banking subsidiaries in the future.
West Central Georgia Bank serves Upson and surrounding counties with three locations. With assets over $110 million and growing, this community bank has always been and continues to be an innovative and resourceful leader in the community.
Our corporate mission involves several essential elements which we view as vital to the long term success of WCG Bancshares, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, West Central Georgia Bank. Our long term mission is as follows:
- To be a stable, well-run bank holding company with our lead bank market area concentrated in Thomaston, Georgia and surrounding areas
- To maximize long term return to WCG Bancshares, Inc. shareholders, consistent with growth objectives and sound financial practices.
- To provide financial services of superior quality to our customers, with emphasis on personal service, efficient delivery, competitive prices, and an empathetic, well-trained staff.
- To maintain, motivate and utilize a high quality work force at all levels, with compensation programs that reward superior performance, professionalism, judgment and ethical character.
- To serve the local communities from which we draw our corporate strength through active leadership and civic involvement.
- Jesse E. Rogers, Jr. (Eddie) - President / CEO / NMLS# 764513
- Mike Streetman - Executive Vice President / NMLS# 677383
- Randy Flanagan - Vice President / NMLS# 421422
- Kerry Carson - Vice President / Downtown Branch Manager / NMLS# 677381
- Frank Renfroe - Vice President / NMLS # 429903
- Sheila Johnson - Compliance Officer / OFAC Officer
- Matthew Adams - Vice President / Cashier
- Kyle Stonecipher - Assistant Bank Officer / NMLS# 1595251
- Cindy Marshall - Assistant Bank Officer
- Sharon Van Houten - Assistant Bank Officer